Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On it goes

So another day of unpacking and sorting is upon me. But good news . . . I woke up before 9 and got straight to work emptying a box and 2 big bags already, and it's not even 10:30! Oh, and I've showered. Let this day be productive and full of adventure.
One thing I've discovered about myself in the past few years is how much I like music. Perhaps it's more of a "duh" moment more than anything else, but nonetheless I have started to use it to my advantage. Whenever I want to alter my mood I just plug in my ipod or pop in a CD, and BOOM! My mood is either more uplifted or more comtemplative or whatever I'm going for. Yay! I like this because it gives me a little more control over how I'm feeling these days. I know, I know, control? Me? But yes, folks, I like to have my feelings under complete control. Which is hard for girls in general, but I'm always up for the task.
In my life I have begun to re-read the Potter series starting at book 5, and man, is it good! I just cannot get enough of little Harry. It's always a nice break between studying for my tests. Oh yeah, I am taking my teacher tests for teaching in TX starting tomorrow, another on Thurs, and one more next Mon. Exciting, I know. Gotta love feeling like you're back in school but really not.
And no, I did NOT experience the earthquake in CA a week ago. I hold that CA was just showing me how much it missed me. It shimmied for me, for goodness sakes.

No comments: