So I did it. I made it my first week without killing any kiddos and/or colleagues. YES! It really was a great first week, albeit a short one (Monday was a teacher inservice day). This next week is truly my first FULL week. I still want to go back so I figure that's a good start. :) No really good stories or anything...but fifth graders are a lot cooler than I was anticipating. Hopefully this next week is just as good as last week's. I know I'm better prepared and feeling more confident with discipline. I really have such a neat (for lack of a better word) group of students. I hope and continue to pray that they actually learn something from me...not just avoid being at home everyday.
By the way, those of you who have been working, hats off to you! I was TIRED at the end of this week. I pretty much was the LAZIEST I've ever been this weekend. And loved it :) Feels so good to be tired from actually doing something productive and not just tired from being home all day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Has this blog been abandoned by it's owner? You know, if you don't blog we may actually go back to the antiquated practice of speaking to each other!
looking forward to more teaching updates on your blog! hope you are still loving it!!!!!!
Post a Comment