Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soliciting Prayers

Because I start teaching tomorrow!!! I cannot believe the day is finally here :) I pray, and ask that you do too, that the youngsters don't eat me alive. It's a tough class, with some tough individual cases. Coming in midyear isn't the best for them, but you know I'll try my hardest. That's where more prayer enters in . . . that all I do and all my good intentions are enough for the next 4 months.
Eek! So excited!!
(FYI: I have a sneaking suspicion that teaching again will open up a whole new can of blogging worms.)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm all over it! SOOOO excited for you!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Jobs are excellent. So are those difficult students. I've found that praying for patience is REALLY helpful. You are going to do/are doing awesome, I know. Love you, pal and will be praying for ya.