Thursday, February 5, 2009

So I realize the list of 25 things can be seen as a little unusual or unneeded, but I was forwarded an e-mail that talked about how stupid and useless making such a list is. Harumph! Although that may be on the truer side, no one cares how frivilous or unnecessary these lists are. They're just for entertainment. So I say enjoy them, don't mock them. Let the lists continue to be made. Let us continue to find out silly things about our friends that would have never come up in normal conversation. After all, wouldn't we all like to use what we read as a new conversation piece?
Ok. I'm done.
By the way, I got a job teaching 5th grade. Let the madness begin!

4 comments:

Paula said...

TELL US ABOUT THE JOB!!!!

Chelsea said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

P.S. Marcus says, "Congrati."

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the job. As for the 25 things, I thought the article was rather hilarious... BUT I also very much enjoy the 25 things that people are coming up with. I guess I'm just happy that this new, little trend has brought both hilarity from those who advocate it as much as those who don't. Meanwhile, I'll just sit back and think about not writing my own (while enjoying everyone else's). :)