So mom is back. And surviving. :) I'm happy to finally be able to contribute to her getting better.
I was so excited for it to be Halloween today, but our doorbell only rang 3 times tonight. And one time they were teenagers. So now we're left with lots of extra candy and very few memories of children in cute costumes. Slightly disappointing evening. At least next year I'll have a niece to take pictures of. (I know I know, she won't even be 1 yet, but that doesn't mean she won't get dressed up, if I have anything to do with it. :)
Full weekend ahead, starting with a lunch/shopping adventure tomorrow morning. Yay! In the evening, we'll have a full house to feed and watch the football game with. I'm a little nervous about the game, but I'm hoping for the best. Sunday, well, I guess there's nothing happening there. But I'm sure I'll find something to do.
That's all. Minor entry. I'm just pleased to report mom's back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad she's back too :) i'm sure you're doing a splendid job helping her recover. it was fun to hang out this weekend!
Post a Comment