Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 things I love

#1 winking
#2 napping
Both of these things bring me so much joy. Let's start with winking. I love it when someone winks at you. To me, it's comforting, friendly, and fun-loving. It just eases me if someone winks my way when they know I may be feeling uncomfortable. (I, of course, am not speaking of uncomfortable winkers here. This includes winks from inappropriately aged individuals trying to flirt or who knows what. These winks are not so good.) And the other, napping. Or just naps. Who doesn't love these precious tid bits of time when we get to drift off into dreamland in the middle of the day? You'd think that with all the free, unemployed time I've been having I would have naps everyday. But I do try to stay productive throughout the week so I've reserved weekends for nap time. And boy are they good.
That's all. Go winks and naps!

4 comments:

Paula said...

i just learn something about you every time i read this...

Mary said...

;)

Anonymous said...

You can tell the inappropriate winks because they are usually accompanied by a creepy head nod. ;) < do not insert nod here >

The Fletchers said...

you're funny!