
Well, she's here!! The much anticipated first niece of mine has entered the world (with apparently very healthy lungs), and I know I may be biased, but she is too cute. Here are a few pics of just her.

Look at that cute little tongue . . . I'll add more when I get the chance. I was just so excited to share with you!! I'm an aunt!! Hehe :)
4 comments:
congrats! she is too cute! you're already a great aunt - i can tell...
So exciting!!! Being an aunt is the greatest... I know you will be amazing. I love you, dear, and am soo excited for Emma...tell your bro and sis n law congrats for me!
precious!! isn't it so exciting? the holidays are going to be so fun with a new baby to cuddle and stare at :)
congrats! she is just beautiful!!! enjoy being an aunt!!! :)
Post a Comment