This weekend I returned to Texas for the first time in over a year. Things are about the same. Still hot. Still the friendliest people. Still the greatest food EVER. All in all, a great trip. The Chi Chis gathered for the weekend for the last of our weddings. (until mine, at least) It was great to see everyone again and just catch up, eat, and hang out.
I leave this afternoon for CA to start packing and planning my move back. That's right, I am coming home. Leaving the land of Hollywood and sushi, good friends and great music, for good 'ole San Antone. What's in store for me there? GOOD Mexican food, tubing, the Riverwalk, a few more margaritas, my niece on the way, and of course family and friends...esp. the Chi Chis. (thanks, Dab) Wish me luck!
3 comments:
WOOOHOOOO! i cannot tell you how excited i am for you to come back to TX! i had so much fun this weekend- bunking with you just like old times!
xoxo
paula
Im excited to keep up with your Texas transition on your blog... we are EXCITED to have you back in TEXAS and hope the change of pace doesn't send you running back to CA! I love you LOTS LOTS LOTS Suz Babe!
so glad you are coming back!!!!!!!!! i had a blast with you this weekend and we are so glad you will be closer to us!
Post a Comment