What do four/five old friends, The Westin Riverwalk, pedicures, shopping, food and yummy martinis all have in common? Chi Chi Weekend 2009! So fun to see the girls and spend 24 hours of serious quality time. I needed a weekend like this so it was a perfect beginning to summer.
After pedicures...gotta love the cha cha ching cherry.
4 comments:
you definitely look like a kindergarten teacher with that martini in hand! :) had so much fun with you!! can't wait until we can do it again.
LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!!
if only we could have met up with your teacher friends...
love you 00suzbabe :)
Wow, who are you all acccessorized? I don't know if we can be friends anymore with all the cuteness... that's bullshit. Friends need to hold each other back so no one is jealous about the other's cutenes... isn't that what being a good friend is all about? Well, I'm off to find less cute friends. Glad you had an excellent weekend ;).
Post a Comment