#1 Of course, there's the presidential inauguration. Very exciting, indeed.
#2 I babysat my niece all by myself for the first time today. Sure she was fussy until her mom left and as soon as she walked in the door, but for the hour I was alone with her, I swear she was either sleeping or happy as a clam. Looking forward to spending more one on one time with her. :)
#3 I finally got my car back from the shop!! If you have seen any of my FB statuses, you have seen my frustration with my beautiful, yet apparently jinxed, car. Now I have it back again, and I have been assured it's been nursed back to heath, to the best of the car technician's ability. All I can say is it better be or some heads are going fly. I'm not messing around this time.
That's all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, I realize that I could have looked before now, but why did you never tell me you have a blog? (Or why am I such a bad friend that never asked???) Anyway, I found you, chica! ;) I'm glad your car's fixed!!
Yeah - I am glad that you got your CUTE car back!!!! :) Hope it actually works this time!!!
I'm so glad Abby is fixed... I knew she'd com back with flying colors... haha so funny Chels found you on here... you are screwed now... well, at least you have the Germany buffer.
Why screwed?
Post a Comment